Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Placement Support at NCU

I am pursuing B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering at The NorthCap University, Gurugram. It gives me immense happiness to be a part of NCU, the University that not only provides a broad curriculum to acquire knowledge but also guides to develop skills for the corporate world. The faculty at the University is well trained and deeply thorough with the courses.

Being in my final year, placements are the utmost priority. However just like all the other students, I am at neutrality knowing that the University has an excellent School of Professional Attachment (SPA). SPA will nurture you from the time you join the University till you finally get a proper placement - it acts as a bridge between you and your first job.

The focus has always been to widen the industry reach and get better salary packages for students. Efforts are made to reach out to a vast number of companies across all verticals and invite them to the campus for carrying out their placement process. These qualities help students get all the right opportunities to jump-start their careers. Due to the remarkable placement opportunities provided by the University, I was able to get placed on Hero Motor Corp-Magneti Marelli Ltd. It was a wonderful experience to go through all the interviews, and being able to share my knowledge, owe it all to The NorthCap University for nurturing me all these years. I would conclude by saying that I'm proud to be a part of The NorthCap University, which has made engineering the best four years of my life.

I am Ritika Sharma, a 22-year old Electronics Engineer at The NorthCap University. My interest in developing innovative projects has led me to become an engineer in the embedded system domain.

Ritika Sharma
16ECU052
BTech (ECE)
8th semester

No comments:

Post a Comment