Thursday, July 9, 2015

Summer Internship

Aparajita Sinha
Student of BTech (IT) 
ITM University, Gurgaon

“The Summers of 2015 proved to be a fruitful period for me. Being an IT engineer, my keen interest lies in the field of IT Security. My interest found a platform when I got the opportunity to intern in TechLeaders Consulting LLC, one of the leading IT Security firms in healthcare located at New York (USA). I was fortunate to pursue my internship at TechLeaders Consulting for a six-week duration. As a security professional, my profile in TechLeaders Consulting comprised of:

• Overseeing the planning, implementation, and tracking of IT Security projects in the field of Healthcare with a focus on HIPAA, MU, Clinical and New York State Liaisons Compliances.
  • Providing weekly investigative study of the objective dashboards of EHR to our clients.
  • Project coordination/organization for MSP initiatives
  • Providing a weekly status report on project objectives to the NY eHealth Collaborative.
  • Leading multiple initiatives with a focus on business development and on-boarding of new clients.

During my internship, I also got an opportunity to visit the Harvard Business School which was an exhilarating experience.

Living in the United States for over a month was a learning experience for me. I now no longer aim to just get a job or a degree. The experience at TechLeaders helped me redefine my aim and goals. It has helped me to set higher goals and expectations for myself and start preparing to be a global citizen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment