Thursday, January 11, 2018

Department of CSE and IT - Success Story

A global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, a tailored approach to help leaders confidently face the future, with 70 offices over 20 countries. A dream come true and the name is PROTIVITI!

When I entered the Protiviti office I was astonished to see the environment and culture and there and then I decided that I cannot let this opportunity go. The first level to clear was the aptitude test, next was the GD and after that the technical interview followed by the HR interview and finally I was interviewed by the Director of the company. I felt a sense of confidence within myself as the day progressed.

Ms. Neev Puri CSE (Class of 2018)
I feel blessed to have been selected in such an organization. I would be failing in my responsibilities if I don’t thank the institution, its management and faculty for making me what I am today. The professionalism, technical and overall development acquired by me at NCU has been immense.  

As it is rightly said by Colin Powell, “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment