Tuesday, July 14, 2015

University Faculty Wins Accolades at IET PATW 2015

The University shares this with pride that Ms Jyotika Pruthi, Asst Professor, Dept of CSE&IT has been declared Winner from Northern Zone in IET PATW Competition 2015. She has achieved this feat successively in two years. About 100 participants from different engineering colleges and universities spread across Northern Region of India had participated in this competition. Ms Pruthi will now be competing at the National Level and finally at the Global level in the UK. 
The Institution of Engineering and Technology’s (IET) Present around the World (PATW) is a well-established competition with several heats designed to encourage young engineers and technicians to develop their presentation skills.
Ms Jyotika Pruthi shares his feelings:

“My heartfelt thanks go to the entire ITMU Family. I thank the Honourable Governing Body, Brig SK Sharma, Col Bikram Mohanty, Prof Ravindra Ojha and my colleagues and students for their words of motivation, opportunities and constant support. Warm thanks are due to Dr Latika Singh and my guide Dr Gaurav Gupta for their regular encouraging words. They have always been encouraging me to participate in the event and not to bother about the results. I am thankful to Dr Latika Singh for letting me know about this competition. I feel proud to represent our University at such a great stage. I take this opportunity to express thanks for nurturing my passion towards writing as well presenting on the stage.”

No comments:

Post a Comment